DRAIN & SEWAGE INSPECTION, SURVEYS, MAPPING FOR THE COMMERCIAL, CONSTRUCTION AND DOMESTIC SECTOR
Welcome to Drainflow (Aberdeen) Ltd
Drainflow (Aberdeen) Ltd was established in 1987 by Charlie & Lorna Miller. Charlie is a qualified Civil Engineer and moved from design and construction to inspection and maintenance. With Charlie nearing retirement age, a succession plan was instigated in 2015 for Lyndsey MacKinnon (Lorna and Charlie's daughter) to start running the business, with technical support from Charlie.
We have the most advanced technology available but we also realise that our business is only as good as the staff we employ. We have also developed the business into more technical aspects due to clients requiring more information from our survey works. Norman Allan (Operations Manager) has been a loyal employee, working with the company for over 29 years!! We would like to welcome Peter Wemyss to the team. Peter has completed his confined space training and shall be completing more training courses in the near future.
The Directors, Norman Allan and Peter Wemyss have their CSCS cards.
So What Do We do?
- Pre-clean drains and sewers for the Commercial, Construction and Domestic sector.
- Inspect them using remote cameras and provide a highly detailed report.
- Map out the system, provide accurate layout plans either to AutoCad, OS tile or schematic. This is ideal for companies planning to achieve ISO14001.
- Undertake patch lining which allows for certain defects to be repaired using no-dig technique.
- Retain all technical data gathered for two years.
- We value our customers!!