Drainflow (Aberdeen) Ltd was established in 1987 by Charlie & Lorna Miller.
Charlie is a qualified Civil Engineer and moved from design and construction to inspection and maintenance.
We have the most advanced technology available but we also realise that our business is only as good as the staff we employ. Our Operations Manager (Norman Allan) is an exceptionally dedicated member of staff and has been with the company from inception, which in today’s climate is a highly unusual event. This has allowed us to have continuity and to develop the business into more technical aspects due to clients requiring more information from our survey works. Norman is assisted by Aaron Watson who is currently undergoing on-site training and has recently passed the Confined Space training course. Lyndsey MacKinnon has recently been appointed as a Director of the company.
All staff are currently undergoing training to gain CSCS cards over the next few weeks as CCTV supervisors and operatives. Once certified we will place an update to our website.
So What Do We do?
- Pre-clean drains and sewers for both the commercial and domestic sector.
- Inspect them using remote cameras and provide a highly detailed report.
- Map out the system, provide accurate layout plans either to AutoCad, OS tile or schematic. This is ideal for companies planning to achieve ISO14001.
- Undertake patch lining which allows for certain defects to be repaired using no-dig technique.
- Retain all technical data gathered for two years.
- We value our customers!!