Drainflow (Aberdeen) Ltd was established in 1987 by Charlie & Lorna Miller.
Charlie is a qualified Civil Engineer and moved from design and construction to inspection and maintenance.
We have the most advanced technology available but we also realise that our business is only as good as the staff we employ. We have also developed the business into more technical aspects due to clients requiring more information from our survey works. Charlie is assisted by Colin Sutherland & Aiden Hodgins who are undergoing on and off site training and have recently passed the Safe Use of High Pressure Water Jetting and Confined Space training course. Lyndsey MacKinnon has recently been appointed as a Director of the company.
All staff have now gained their CSCS cards.
So What Do We do?
- Pre-clean drains and sewers for both the commercial and domestic sector.
- Inspect them using remote cameras and provide a highly detailed report.
- Map out the system, provide accurate layout plans either to AutoCad, OS tile or schematic. This is ideal for companies planning to achieve ISO14001.
- Undertake patch lining which allows for certain defects to be repaired using no-dig technique.
- Retain all technical data gathered for two years.
- We value our customers!!