Drainflow (Aberdeen) Ltd was established in 1987 by Charlie & Lorna Miller.
Charlie is a qualified Civil Engineer and moved from design and construction to inspection and maintenance.
We have the most advanced technology available but we also realise that our business is only as good as the staff we employ. We have also developed the business into more technical aspects due to clients requiring more information from our survey works. Norman Allan has recently made a welcome return from his year off, travelling around the world and is working with Aiden Hodgins who is continuing his on and off site training. We recently appointed a new recruit, Fraser Beattie who we are sure will make an excellent addition to the team. Fraser is currently working towards his CSCS card and will be undergoing training courses very shortly.
Norman Allan and Aiden Hodgins have their CSCS cards.
So What Do We do?
- Pre-clean drains and sewers for both the commercial and domestic sector.
- Inspect them using remote cameras and provide a highly detailed report.
- Map out the system, provide accurate layout plans either to AutoCad, OS tile or schematic. This is ideal for companies planning to achieve ISO14001.
- Undertake patch lining which allows for certain defects to be repaired using no-dig technique.
- Retain all technical data gathered for two years.
- We value our customers!!